All of our dining tables are completely customizable and handmade one at a time by Amish craftsmen in Holmes County, Ohio using a variety of local hardwoods including Red Oak, Maple, Cherry, White Oak, Elm, Hickory, and Walnut.
- Round Tables come with a variety of pedestal bases.
- Popular Sizes include:
- 48-50" Round = seats 4
- 66" Round = seats 6
- All Round Tables have the option of self storing one leaf (12-18" wide), it will be hinged and folds in half to fit under the top. Additional leaves are available, they will not self store.
- Round Tables will be Oval shaped when extended with a leaf.
- Extended with a Leaf:
- 48" wide x 60" long- Oval = seats 6
- 66" wide x 84" long - Oval = seats 8
- Table tops are standard 1" thick for all smooth, not distressed styles. The smooth tops can be custom built at 1.25" or 1.5" thick.
- Smooth tops can feature a variety of table edges, including beveled, eased, or rounded in a handrail style.
- Distressed, Settler's Plank Tops are standard at 1.25" or 1.5" thick.
- Distressed tops feature saw marks, plank grooves, worn corners, and hand hewn edges.