Custom Leg Table Options
All of our dining tables are completely customizable and handmade one at a time by Amish craftsmen in Holmes County, Ohio using a variety of local hardwoods including Red Oak, Maple, Cherry, White Oak, Elm, Hickory, and Walnut.
View popular wood and color choices
Table Styles with Legs at the Corners:
- Tables can start at whatever size is comfortable for your space. These are the easiest tables to have built in a custom, smaller size.
- Popular sizes include:
- 36" wide x 48" long = seats 4 (Can self-store 2 leaves)
- 36" wide x 66" long = seats 6 (Can self-store 2 leaves)
- 42" - 48" wide x 66"- 72" long = seats 6 (Can self-store up to 4 leaves)
- 42" - 48" wide x 90" long = seats 8 (Can self store up to 4 leaves)
- Each leaf adds 12" to the length of the table.
- Solid or when Extended with leaves:
- 36" wide x 72" long = seats 6-8
- 36" wide x 90" long = seats 8
- 42" - 48" wide x 90" long = seats 8
- 42" - 48" wide x 120" long = seats 10-12
- Tables can be built with 6-10 leaves if you have a large space to open it up for a crowd. These leaves will not self store in the table. Please contact us to discuss this custom option.
- Tables need to be a foot longer than the width of the table in order for leaves to self store under the top. (Tables that are 42" wide need to be at least 60" long or leaves will have to be stored elsewhere.)
- Any table that extends longer than 84" will have a fifth leg in the center for extra support.
- Table tops are standard 1" thick for all smooth, not distressed styles. The smooth tops can be custom built at 1.25" or 1.5" thick.
- Smooth tops can feature a variety of table edges, including beveled, eased, or rounded in a handrail style.
- Distressed, Settler's Plank Tops are standard at 1.25" or 1.5" thick.
- Distressed tops feature saw marks, plank grooves, worn corners, and hand hewn edges.