All of our dining tables are completely customizable and handmade one at a time by Amish craftsmen in Holmes County, Ohio using a variety of local hardwoods including Red Oak, Maple, Cherry, White Oak, Elm, Hickory, and Walnut.
Table Styles with Trestle Bases:
- Tables must be a minimum of 42" wide x 72-80" long, depending on the style of the trestle base.
- These tables are easy to have custom built in any larger size, we adjust the length of the base to accommodate a longer table top. Contact the store for pricing and details as to how chairs will fit around the base.
- Popular sizes include:
- 42" wide x 72" long = seats 6 (Settler's Trestle style ONLY)
- 44" wide x 76" long = seats 6
- 42-44" wide x 80-84" long = seats 6 (see Hillside Table)
- Solid or when Extended with Leaves:
- 42" wide x 108" long = seats 10
- 42-44" wide x 116-120" long = seats 12
- Trestle tables have the option of a smooth top, 1", 1.25", or 1.5" thick.
- Distressed Tops are available at 1.25" or 1.5" thick,
- We also feature our distressed tops with a 2.5" built down edge, giving the appearance of thick, heavy beams. (see Rowan Table)
- Solid, distressed tops have the planks running lengthwise. (see Farm House Trestle Table)
- Distressed tops with self storing leaves feature planks running widthwise.(see Rowan Table)
- Built Down Tops can only self store 1- 18" wide leaf under the top. Additional leaves are available, they will not self store.
- Distressed tops with Bread Board ends will have 18" leaves for each end of the table. These leaves do not store under the table top. (see Hillside Table)