Miranda Sleigh Storage Platform Bed Details
Every piece of handcrafted Amish bedroom furniture has all the standard wood, color, and hardware options.
In addition to that, find out how to change size, styles, and the functionality with our Complete Guide to Custom Amish Bedroom Furniture.
Frequently Asked Questions
Delivery Timing - The timing of your delivery depends on your location and whether all the furniture ordered is currently in stock or will have to be custom built. All items purchased will be delivered at the same time. Add approximately 1-3 weeks for delivery of Local Zones & 6-8 weeks for Long Distance Zones.
#1- All Products are In Stock-
- Local Zones- Delivery 1-3 weeks
- Long Distance Zones - Delivery 6-8 weeks
#2- Some or All Products are Made To Order-
- Local Zones - Build Time 8-10 weeks + Delivery 1-3 weeks = Total Completion - 10-12 weeks
- Long Distance Zones - Build Time 8-10 weeks + Delivery 6-8 weeks = Total Completion 16-18 weeks
Delivery Charges - Delivery charges vary based on your distance from our location and the volume of furniture purchased. To calculate delivery, simply add the items to your cart and enter your shipping address.
Delivery Timing - The timing of your delivery depends on your location and whether all the furniture ordered is currently in stock or will have to be custom built. All items purchased will be delivered at the same time. See map for approximate time frames.
Delivery Scheduling - Delivery dates are scheduled approximately 2 weeks in advance, usually via text with a member of our team. After the date is confirmed, we will schedule an appointment time (usually a 2 hour window). The crew will be driving a pickup truck with a 20-foot enclosed delivery trailer.
- All of our furniture is finished with a durable, catalyzed conversion varnish. The finish is waterproof, UV resistant, and can withstand heat up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
Protecting Against Scratches:
- Cardboard boxes pick up grit from sidewalks or delivery trucks and are a common culprit for scratches on tabletops.
- Avoid using furniture polish or pledge, abrasive cleaners, or harsh chemicals.
Cleaners We Recommend:
- Dish Soap & Water
- Vinegar & Water
- Murphy's Oil Soap